約書亞記第三章是猶太人過約旦河進入迦南地的故事, 這條路他們真是從來未有走過的, 他們當怎樣行呢? 跟隨約櫃走。約書亞記第三章告訴我們三個重要的原則:
一. 仰望神的約櫃: 約櫃是我們跟隨的方向。
二. 仰望抬約櫃的祭司: 領袖是我們跟隨的榜樣。
三. 仰望神的應許: 神的話是我們的保証。
In Joshua 3, the Israelites begin their journey to Canaan by crossing the Jordan river. Listen to Rev. Jeremiah Cheung this week as he explains how we too can follow God’s direction, follow our leaders, and trust in God’s promises.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
約書亞記第三章 Joshua 3
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
• How do you respond when faced with a difficult situation?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• Read the passage. What were the Israelites told to do? What is the significance of these?
• What is the relevance of being consecrated to you now?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• We are called to be holy because God is holy. What are some ways for you to live a holy life?
• Examine your heart. What are some sins that you need to confess, repent and turn away from?
• What would help you do this?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
• What practical steps can you take to turn away from sin and live a consecrated life?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
• Thank the Lord for making us holy through the blood of Christ.
• Seek for God’s forgiveness and a repentant heart to turn away from the desire to sin; to remember that we are called to be holy because our God is holy and we are free to choose to live a holy life.
• Pray to identify and enjoy God’s presence in our lives because He is faithful.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.