母親 : 生命的搖籃 Mother: Cradle of Life
MOTHER 是什麼意思? 憐憫, 順服, 眼淚, 尊貴, 延長注意 / 聆聽, 責任。這六方面不能完全表達母親, 但足夠讓我們向她們表達欣賞與感謝。
What does it mean to be a mother? This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung leads us in appreciating and showing gratitude to our moms and mother figures by sharing the six M.O.T.H.E.R traits that characterize exceptional women who have impacted our lives.
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- What is one thing you appreciate most about your mom?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What are some similarities between God and mothers? What are some differences between God and mothers?
- How do you experience God’s love through your mother?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- How has comparing the similarities between mothers and God improve your attitude towards your mom?
- There are times when our mothers fail us as we are all imperfect. What Truth about God can bring comfort to you?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What are some ways you can express your appreciation to your mom?
- What are some ways you can respond to God’s love for you?
- What will be your prayer for your mom this Mother’s Day?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for His love shown through Christ and for including us into His family. Thank God for giving us mothers to be His instruments of love.
- Confess any attitude towards your mother and towards God that does not bring glory to God.
- Pray for your mother.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.