This week, Ptr. Jared Co helps us learn how to embody Christian ethics in our daily walk as we embrace our New Humanity.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Disussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- What are some ways/mannerisms that you have imitated from your parents (whether intentionally or not)?
3. Engage the minds (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. Having a new identity in Christ, what are the five ways that Paul encourages believers to live? Why is it important to live this way?
- In 5:1-2, what does it mean for you to follow God’s example?
- What can we learn about God and about ourselves through this passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Reflect and share: When was the last time I struggled in one of these five areas? What help do I need to overcome this?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What specific action can you do this week to imitate Christ? How will you do it?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for His sacrificial love for us that we may experience His love and share it with others.
- Ask God for forgiveness for times that we have fallen short especially when faced with situations that we find it hard to obey Him.
- Pray for a heart that obeys God as a response to His love for us and the humility to seek God’s power to follow His example in loving others.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.