教會建造的藍圖是從個人開始的，個人的生命沒有被建造，教會是不可能被建造起來的；以弗所書4:11-16, 其中 4:11-15有五節經文是論個人的成長, 只有4:16是論教會整體的成長, 可見個人生命成長的重要性。你的生命有成長嗎?
The blueprint for building up the church starts with the individual. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explains how our personal growth ultimately affects the church’s growth. Is your life growing?
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Activity instructions:
- Each person writes down his/her own gifts and talents.
- As a group, take turns to identify each other’s gifts and talents.
(Note to leaders: This is an opportunity to encourage and affirm the members of their gifts and to use these to serve the Lord.)
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. In vv.12-13, what is the role of the apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds and teachers?
- In v.14, what are the characteristics of a spiritual infant?
- According to the passage, how can we grow from being a spiritual infant to maturity?
- What can we learn about Christ from this passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Reflect and share: In what way am I being a spiritual baby? What can I do to mature in faith?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- With the gifts and talents God has given you, what specific ways can you use these to serve God?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for giving gifts and talents to each believer to be used for ministry.
- Pray for opportunities to witness and to serve God through the gifts and talents.
- Pray for growth, unity as one Body, maturity in the faith, and love as God has first loved us.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.