教會在基督裡是合一的，但不是要統一； 我們要竭力保守這個非常脆弱的合一；不是口頭上說要合一，乃是要盡力去建立一個環境，一個合一的環境, 從你與我開始。
How do we stay united despite our differences? This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shows us why and how we can do our part to establish an environment of unity within the body of Christ.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Share an experience where unity was practiced. What motivated you to be united?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. According to vv.1-3, in what manner should Christians live? What is the motivation for us to live in this manner? (Note to leaders: You may refer to Ephesians 1 to 3 for the reason)
- What do you think will happen when Christians live in the manner according to Paul?
- What do you think will happen when Christians have different motivations and are not united?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Reflect and share: What is your motivation in living a life worthy of the calling you have received?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- In order to achieve unity, we must focus on Christ more than our differences. What action steps can you take to focus on Jesus instead of our differences?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for the right motivation to focus on Christ in order to live in a manner worthy of the calling we have received and to pursue unity as one Body.
- Pray and ask God’s forgiveness and strength for the times when we struggle with the differences with others.
- Pray for each other’s concerns.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.