Christians are meant to mature into spiritual fullness. Join us this week as Ptr. Jared Co discusses the importance of experiencing God’s joy and glory in our lives through an explosive experience of Christ’s love.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- What does it mean to be filled with the fullness of God? What does a person who is filled with the fullness of God look like?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What are the things Paul prayed for?
- Read vv. 16-17. How does God strengthen our inner being?
- What does it mean for you that God gives you power through His Spirit?
- How does this passage describe God’s love?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Is there any area in your life that you are struggling to obey God? What will make you obey Him in order to experience being filled with the fullness of God?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What action steps can you take towards obeying God? (Note to leaders: Do not put pressure if your member is not ready to fully obey. But encourage them to take small steps.)
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for the abundance of His power that is in us and for His immeasurable love for us.
- As we experience hardships and struggles, pray for God’s power to strengthen us and for our heart to fully obey and submit to God.
- Pray for each other’s concerns.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.