This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung seeks to unlock the Mystery of the Gospel. Find out God’s plan for the Gentiles, the Church and its role in being heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- What does serving the Lord look like for you? In what ways can we serve the Lord?
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What is your attitude about serving the Lord?
- What is your attitude as you serve the Lord?
(Note to leaders: Choose the first question for members who are not serving the Lord yet)
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What does it mean to be a prisoner of Christ?
- What can we imitate from Paul and his attitude towards serving the Lord?
- In v.6, what is the mystery God revealed through Paul? What is the relevance of this mystery to you right now?
- As the church, what is our role in the mystery that is revealed?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
Think of a person you want to share the Gospel with. In what way can you bring the Gospel to him/her this coming week?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for revealing the mystery to us as His church and for giving us the privilege to serve Him.
- Ask God for a heart that desires to share the Gospel, for our willingness to obey the Lord, and for opportunities to serve Him to bring Christ to others.
- Pray for each other’s concerns.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.