弗所書 1:3-14原文只是一句話, 告訴我們神將天上各樣屬靈的祝福, 在基督裡賜給了我們; 但怎樣才能得到呢? 1:13 是秘訣，我們先要聽真理的道，其次是信了福音，最後是受了聖靈為印記; 這是每一個在主裡面的人真實的經歷, 這也是每一位屬神的人得救的憑據。
How do we claim all the spiritual blessings that have been promised by God in the book of Ephesians? This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to hear the truth, believe in Christ, and receive the seal of the Holy Spirit.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
以弗所書 Ephesians 1:3-14
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- How has the Lord blessed you this past week?
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What was your attitude when you received the blessing?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. Identify the blessings that God has given to us through Christ.
- Which of these blessings speaks to you the most? What does it mean for you that God has given you this blessing?
- What is the importance that these were given through Christ? (Note to leaders: This is an opportunity to share the Gospel)
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- Knowing God has given you all these blessings through Christ, in what way can you respond to God?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God that through Christ we are chosen, adopted into God’s family, forgiven, united, and are co-heirs with Him.
- Pray that we will constantly be reminded of what Christ has done and for us to respond with an attitude of thanksgiving.
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.