The uncertainties of life are inescapable but it’s possible to look to the future with peace and poise. This week, Ptr. Jared Co reminds us that we can live each day to the full with humility, trust, and confidence in God.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Share one thing you are anxious about.
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What is it like for you to face uncertainties?
- What does a life lived according to this passage look like?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What does this passage tell us about death and God’s sovereignty?
- What does this passage tell us about how we should face and spend our life?
- What can we learn from the poor wise man in vv.13-18?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- From what you have learned from Ecclesiastes 9, what action steps will you take to apply God’s wisdom to the situation you are anxious about?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Current political atmosphere and the upcoming national elections in 2022. Pray for godly and competent leaders to be elected.
- The number of unemployed Filipinos 15 years and over in March 2021 was estimated at 3.44 million, a reduction of about 747 thousand unemployed persons from February 2021.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.