人生會面對很多使人困惑的地方，好像不合理的權柄，不公義的事情，沒有理由的人生，我們又當怎樣去面對呢? 反抗嗎？乖乖順從嗎？我們還有別的方法嗎? 有的，我們可以用智慧去面對，這正是傳道書第八章的真理。
How should we face the perplexing situations we encounter in life? Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to draw from the truth of Ecclesiastes 8 so we can face life with wisdom.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Share a time when you have experienced injustice.
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- How do you feel towards injustice?
- What is your attitude towards the unknown?
- Who are the authorities in your life? What is your attitude towards them?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What does this passage say about justice?
- What does this passage say about the unknown?
- What does this passage say about authorities?
- How can the Truth from this passage help you trust God amidst all the injustices, the adversities, and the unknown in life?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What specific action steps can you take to know God and trust Him more in the coming weeks?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for vaccines from the private sector to arrive smoothly in the next few months and pray that more people will understand the benefits of getting vaccinated & vaccine hesitancy will lessen.
- Pray for an increased daily vaccination rate to reach 500k so that we’ll be able to achieve herd immunity as soon as possible.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.