On the last day of history, God shall come to set all things right. This week, Ptr. Jared Co reminds us that the last day shall be dreadful for those who are arrogant, but great joy awaits those who revere God. Let us learn how to revere God to the end.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Choose 2 LG members to share a devotion they recently had.
- Try to recall a conversation or an experience you had that has taught you something significant in your life.
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What does reverence mean? What does reverence look like to you?
- Read vv.1-3, what are the promises of God to those who revere Him? What will happen to those who do not?
- What kind of victory can we experience as believers?
- Why is it important to remember and obey God’s Law (Psalm 103:18)? How is this related to our salvation?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Describe your relationship with God.
- What is your attitude towards the coming of the Lord? Is this something you dread or something you look forward to? Please share.
- In what way does God heal us through Jesus (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.)? With Jesus’ healing, how does this become a motivation for you to worship and obey Him?
- In what way does your faith need to be re-structured? Are you willing to commit this to the Lord?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- From your devotions/quiet time with God, what is one thing that God is teaching you to obey? How are you going to do it?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- For our nation’s leaders to fulfill their duty with integrity, to set aside politics, and to serve our suffering countrymen with compassion and competence.
- For our government’s response with regard to health and economic measures to the ongoing pandemic & the recent typhoons.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.