How can the faithful remain steadfast in a trying and difficult world? In this week’s message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung reminds us that when we put our trust in the Lord, we will be like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken. How blessed are we that we can count on God’s protection, providence, and justice.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Share a time when your trust was broken.
- Share a devotion you recently had.
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage.
- What are God’s promises to those who trust in Him?
- What does ‘cannot be shaken but endures forever’ mean?
- How does the cross show that God has our best interest and He is trustworthy?
- How does the psalmist express his trust in God?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What challenges do you face in trusting God?
- How has God protected and provided for you? How has God shown you that He is worthy of your trust?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What is one area of your life that you need to entrust to God and obey Him? How can you do it? How can our group help you?
- As a response to this passage, how can you reflect God’s character this week?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Transitioning of education system into online classes
- Implementation of new systems to not cause further increase of Covid cases
- God’s mercy and protection upon our nation
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.