By Ptr. Mike Cariño
In your use of words:
1. Are you an energy giver or are you an energy sapper?
2. Are you a wounder or are you a healer?
3. Are you a basement person that drags people down or are you a balcony person that lifts people up?
Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
Become a life giver, not a life drainer
1. Good words uplift the soul
2. Good heals the soul
3. Good words satisfy the soul
1) Why do you think it’s easier for us to catch people doing something wrong, rather than doing something right?
2) What results or effects do you think you’ll see with your family if there is an atmosphere of compliments in your house? What if there is an atmosphere of criticism?
3) Do you bring sunshine or gloom into the room? On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the highest, how do you rate yourself as to how encouraging you are to your family?
4) What are some changes in your words or actions that you can make today, so your family receives more encouragement from you?
5) Who are the persons in your family that need your encouragement this week? How do you plan to encourage them?