沒有人生下就會作父親, 我們都是成為父親後才學習作父親, 所以一定會有多錯誤的地方。但父親的責任重大, 因為一個家庭好與不好, 與那個作父親的是離不開關係, 不要將責任推給妻子, 也不要將責任推給兒女, 作父親一定要付最大的責任； 當我們成為父親後, 我們心裡要有一張藍圖, 你明白怎樣教導養育神賜給我們的兒女，這是一張怎樣的藍圖呢？
Fathers play a pivotal role in the family, but the lessons of fatherhood only begin after one becomes a father. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges fathers to develop a blueprint of fatherhood so they can properly teach and raise the children God has given into their keeping.
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
• Share how your father (or father figures) raised you. What stood out from his way of parenting?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• What did you learn about your father (or yourself) through the message?
• What did you learn about our Heavenly Father through the message?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
• For fathers: Examine your heart. Have you been parenting with the motivation to guide or please your children? How have you been devoting your time to building them up?
• For non-fathers: What is your attitude toward supporting your father (or father figures) as they fulfill their role? How do you see your role as crucial in partnering with them?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
• For fathers: In what ways can you show love and respect for your children this week? What words of value do you think they need to hear from you?
• For non-fathers: In what ways can you support your father (or father figures) to properly invest their time and energy in your family this week?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
• Praise God for being the Good and Loving Father who has a blueprint for our lives
• For fathers: Repent for instances you did not show love, respect, guidance, and devotion to your children
• For non-fathers: Ask God to help you heal as you forgive your father (or father figures) who may have hurt or neglected to guide and value you
• Pray that fathers will be guided and committed to follow the Lord’s blueprint for fatherhood
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.