神所使用的器皿 A Vessel Used by God
以斯帖記第一章我們看見王后瓦實提被廢, 以斯帖記第二章我們看見以斯帖被立為王后; 以斯帖是神所預備的器皿, 是神所使用的器皿, 最後以斯帖成為了猶太民族的救主。以斯帖是誰? 為什麼她能成為神所使用的器皿呢? 以斯帖記第二章有二個重要的原則。
What qualities made Esther a worthy successor to Queen Vashti and, later, a vessel used by God to save the nation of Israel? This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung reveals the qualities that made Esther someone whom God can use to achieve His plans.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
以斯帖記 Esther 2
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
• Share a time when you were asked to do something. Did you follow? What happened?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• Read the passage. Describe the people in the passage.
• Who is Esther? What is her background? Describe her character.
• Where do you see God’s invisible hands in this passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
• What are your similarities with Esther?
• Most of us have come from simple backgrounds. Has there been a time when you feel God only uses others but not you?
• What is your attitude when God wants you to do something? What makes it easy/difficult to follow?
• Mordecais’s good deed was forgotten. Do you have a similar experience? What is it like for you?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
• How do you think God is using you and your life right now? What attitude should change in order to fully be God’s vessel?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
• Praise God because He chooses to let us be His vessels despite our weaknesses, doubts, and imperfections.
• Pray for a heart that willingly obeys God’s instructions and to delight as His vessel for His kingdom.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.