教會裡有二種的信徒, 信心軟弱的信徒與信心剛強的信徒。信心軟弱的是指他們對真理的認識比較淺, 以為還要遵守律法的規定; 信心剛強的是指他們對真理的認識比較深, 他們知道所有律法的規定都已經過去了。當我們的看法與意見不同時, 我們當怎樣去面對, 答案是: 不批評不論斷多接納。
Believers in the church may have different views and depths of understanding the truth — especially when it pertains to what is by the law and what is by grace. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung reminds us that we should accept each other’s journey in the faith, never criticizing or passing judgment on others.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
羅馬書 Romans 14:1-23
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
• What are some of your convictions as a follower of Christ? (These are the things that you will not compromise)
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• Read the passage. Describe a person whose faith is weak. Describe a person whose faith is strong.
• How should believers respond when there is a difference in opinion/conviction?
• What does Paul say about criticizing and judging others? What should we do instead of criticizing and judging?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
• Examine yourself. What areas do you feel weak in the faith (things you need to avoid to protect your spiritual life)?
• What are some ways you can help build others up in the faith?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
• What are some practical steps you can take to strengthen your faith?
• Think of a person you want to help build up the faith. What can you do to initiate building him/her up?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
• Thank the Lord that Jesus has already fulfilled the law. We have become free because of Him and are now living under His grace.
• Pray for the Spirit to reveal any hidden sin towards God and towards our fellow believers. Repent for times when we judge and criticize the faith of others.
• Pray for opportunities to help build other believers in the faith that we may strengthen each other’s faith as one body of Christ.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.