羅馬書 5:12-21保羅告訴我們誇口神的理由, 神將基督賜給我們, 基督就是恩典, 帶領勝過罪惡與死亡的恩典。羅馬書 5:12-21是保羅將基督與亞當作了一個對照, 在神眼中世界只有二人, 第一個亞當與末後的亞當(基督); 這二個人有相似的方面也有不同的方面。V12-14亞當與基督相似的方面; V15-17亞當與基督不同的方面; V18-21亞當與基督相似的方面。
Adam brought sin into the world while Christ ushered in grace. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explains the similarities and differences between the first Adam and the last Adam (Christ) and how this affects our lives.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
羅馬書 Romans 5:12-21
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- How do you respond when someone has wronged or offended you?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What are the similarities of Adam and Christ? How is Christ different from Adam?
- What did you learn about our sins and death?
- What did you learn about God’s love and grace through Christ?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- How does inheriting Adam’s sins affect your life?
- How does God’s love and grace through Christ affect the way you live?
- As a believer and follower of Christ, identify areas in your life where you need to re-evaluate how Christ is transforming you.
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- As you reflect on how God’s grace through Christ is transforming you, what decision/s should you make in order to let the Spirit transform you?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Give thanks to God for providing a wonderful gift that is greater than our sins, that our salvation is not dependent on us but on what Jesus has done on the cross.
- Ask for God’s forgiveness for times when we follow our old ways of rebellion and disobedience and forget that God reigns in us.
- Ask for the power of the Holy Spirit for us to abide in Him and to turn away from temptations and sins.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.