教會, 世界最大的問題, 不是能源的問題, 不是糧食的問題, 不是戰爭的問題, 世界最大的問題是關係危機的問題, 因為所有問題都是從關係危機引起的, 最大關係危機就是人與神的關係被罪破壞了。感謝神, 我們因信稱義了, 我們與神和好了; 從 V2-11告訴我們有三方面可以誇口的地方, 1.誇口神榮耀的盼望 2.誇口患難中神的恩典 3.誇口神 – 以神為樂。
Most of the world’s crises arise from a relationship crisis—the broken relationship between man and God. We try to compensate by boasting about worthless things, but in the end, these are futile. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung points us to the real good that we believers can put our boast in.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
羅馬書 Romans 5:1-11
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Describe a time when you felt most joyous.
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What does it mean to have ‘peace with God through Jesus Christ’?
- What does the passage teach us about suffering?
- What does the passage say about boasting? What can we boast about?
- In your own words, why do we need to be reconciled to God? What happens when we are reconciled?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What does boasting/rejoicing in suffering look like for you?
- What causes you to boast in the Lord? (What hinders you from boasting in the Lord?)
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What will you intentionally do in order to boast/rejoice in the Lord?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Praise God for restoring our relationship with Him through Christ, that we are now called His children and we have hope of being in His presence eternally.
- Ask forgiveness when we lose our focus on Jesus during trying times and for forgetting His grace and our identity in Jesus.
- Pray for a heart that rejoices in the Lord in all circumstances and to be hopeful for His sure promise.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.