公義的神要按著真理來審判, 意思是按公平公正來審判; 公義的神要按著公義來審判, 祂絕對不會偏待任何一個人; 公義的神要按著按律法來審判。神賜給猶大人的律法是可以看見的, 但神也賜給世人其他的律法, 那就是人的本性, 人的良心與人的理性。
God is a righteous judge; He is fair and just. While He gave Jews the law to obey, He also gave the entire world spiritual laws that manifest through our human nature, conscience, and reasoning. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung teaches how God’s judgement is righteous, true, and shows no favoritism.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
羅馬書 Romans 2:1-29
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Share a time when you felt better or more important than others (if any).
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What does this passage tell us about the view of the Jews about being saved?
- According to Paul, what is God’s basis for our salvation?
- What did you learn about God? What did you learn about yourself?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins) –
- In what way/s do you resonate with the Jews?
- Through Jesus, how can our attitude towards salvation be changed?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What are some action steps you can take towards seeing yourself and others as sinners saved by grace through faith in Christ?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for His grace that our salvation is found in Christ and not through our works. Because of our sins, we lost it all, but Jesus did it all for us to get it all.
- Repent of our attitude of trying to earn our salvation through works.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to continuously change and turn our hearts to Him and to have the right motive in putting our faith in action.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.