While we often ignore or misunderstand who and what the Holy Spirit does in our lives, Paul links the Spirit as crucial to a life of wisdom and joy. This week, Ptr. Jared Co explains how Christians can be filled with the Spirit.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- For you, what is the wisest decision you’ve made in your life? What makes a decision wise?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What does Paul tell us about being wise?
- What does a person filled with the Spirit look like?
- How can we be filled with the Spirit?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What aspect of your life needs to be filled with the Spirit?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What specific actions can you take to purposefully align your heart to God to be filled with His Spirit?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Thank God for the gift of His Spirit dwelling in us.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit’s enabling and our response to make wise decisions especially when we face temptations.
- Pray for a heart that remembers Christ’s love at the cross and His victory that we may continue to have a grateful heart.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.