那推動搖籃的手, 也能推動整個世界。母親的力量是何等的大; 每一位母親都有一個從神而來偉大的托負, 要將無偽的信仰，屬靈的傳承與事奉的心志，用言教更用身教傳流下去。
The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explores the power of a mother’s influence. Every mother has a great trust from God: to pass on a sincere faith, a spiritual legacy, and a heart willing to serve the Lord.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
使徒行傳 Acts 16:1-3
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Accountability from the previous week:
- For fathers: What specific action steps have you taken towards being a father after God’s heart?
- How were you able to share what you have learned last week?
3. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Think of a value that your mother has passed on to you. In what way has this value influenced your life?
4. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read Acts 16:1-3 and 2 Timothy 1:5. In what ways did Timothy’s mother (Eunice) and his grandmother (Lois) influence him?
- Read Deut. 12:1-12. What does this passage say about rejoicing as a family (vv. 7 and 12)? What is the reason for rejoicing?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What action steps can you take this week to influence someone with the Gospel (may be in words and/or deeds)?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our families. (10-15 minutes)
- For fathers and mothers to be role models of Christ-like character to their children.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.