神是奇妙的主，我們當信靠祂； 神是歷史的主，我們一生的事都在祂手上，我們要尊榮祂； 祂是恩典的主，我們要感謝祂。祂更是那位獨生奇事的神，在祂裡沒有希奇的事，我們只要一生信服祂，必能看見祂的榮耀。
We believe in a wonderful and trustworthy God. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to honor God, give Him thanks, and recognize that our lives are in His hands. As long as we trust Him all our lives, we will be able to see His glory.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Choose 2 LG members to share a devotion they recently had.
- How has the Lord blessed you recently?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What was God’s message to the Israelites through Zechariah?
- What was the situation of the Israelites? How did God encourage them?
- What does the image in vv.4-5 signify?
- What promises of God can we see in this passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What does “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem” in v.3 mean to you right now?
- Nothing is too hard for the Lord (v.6). What are you going through right now that seems too hard to overcome? What does this passage say about it?
- What is the significance of this passage to you? What is your response to God’s message through this passage?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- Knowing God’s promises and nothing is too hard for God, what action can you do to trust Him with your situation?
- God gives us eternal life through Jesus as our greatest blessing. In what way can you share this blessing to others this week?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Surge in positive cases of COVID-19 in the last few days.
- Spate of killings in legitimate police operations and extra-judicial means.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.