在主的大能下，罪惡是可以徹底除滅的； 從此以後不再作罪的奴僕，成為了義的奴僕，不再為罪而活乃是為義而活, 你現在是為誰而活呢？
Through the Lord’s power, sin can be defeated. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung reminds us that we are no longer slaves to sin and instead must live for righteousness. Who do you live for today?
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Choose 2 LG members to share a devotion they recently had.
- What do you remember from the message?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage. What is the vision? What is your understanding of the vision?
- What symbols are mentioned in the vision? What do these symbols represent?
- What is God’s plan for sin and evil?
- How do you think God deals with sin and the sinner?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- What does this passage reveal about God’s heart?
- How can you relate this passage to Christ’s death and resurrection?
- How does this speak to your heart? (NOTE TO LEADERS: We encourage you to invite 2 people from your group to share a 1-minute testimony of how you/they have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior)
- Knowing God loves you and has redeemed you, how has this affected your attitude towards sin and present challenges?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What action steps can you take this week to align your heart to God by hating the sin but loving the sinner?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Cases of pre-teen and adolescent pregnancies (15yrs old and below).
- Protection and safety of OFWs in Myanmar.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.