The strongest safeguard in the world is the presence of God. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung assures us that God’s protection turns sorrow to joy and tears to laughter, all while drawing more people to follow Him.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- Choose 2 LG members to share a devotion they recently had.
- Share a time you felt secured. What made you feel secured?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- What does it mean when God said, ‘I Myself will be a wall of fire around it’?
- What is your understanding of ‘glory’?
- What have you learned about God through this passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- Read v.8. What does it mean for you that God sees you as the apple of His eyes? How can we become the apple of God’s eyes?
- What is this passage saying about our identity in Christ? What are some lies about our identity that we tend to believe in? What is your identity now in Christ?
- How did Jesus become the way for us to be the apple of God’s eyes? (NOTE TO LEADERS: This is an opportunity to share/remind the group of the Gospel.)
- Read vv.10-11. What do these verses show about God’s desire? What does this mean for you that God wants to be with you?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What can you do to share God’s love to others this coming week? (V.11)
- Where is your safest place? How can you practice being secured in God this coming week?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- Wisdom for government leaders in acquiring and budgeting for the vaccines and integrity in the necessary procedures.
- Preparations of local government for the distribution and implementation of new vaccines in the coming months.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.