Without unity, a church will fail to fulfill its purpose. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explains that we can remain united by continually forgiving and blessing one another.
You can also watch Two Pillars of Unity on YouTube
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
- What does living in unity look like for you?
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
- Read the passage.
- What is the significance of pouring precious oil on Aaron?
- What is the significance of dew of Hermon falling on the mountains of Zion?
- How do these 2 illustrations relate to unity?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
- For you, why is unity important?
- What is it like for you to receive forgiveness from God? Is there anything you need to ask God for forgiveness? Is there anyone you need to forgive?
- In your relationships, is there a need for reconciliation and unity? Please share.
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
- What will you do about the realizations you have from the passage/message?
- With what God has blessed you, how can you bless someone this week?
6. Engage God in prayer (20-30 mins)
- Pray for each other’s needs and concerns. (10-15 minutes)
- Pray for our country. (10-15 minutes)
- God’s sovereignty over the pandemic and His faithfulness
- God’s comfort upon those who are hurting and grieving from the loss of a loved one
- God’s sustenance for our economy (businesses and jobs)
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.