Is God the Commander of your life or do you only see Him as your help in times of need? In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to learn from Joshua and grow in our relationship with God. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your personal takeaway from today’s message?
2. The commander of the Lord’s army is the Lord Jesus Christ. Has there been a time when God is your friend? Your enemy? Your commander? Reflect: Are you on God’s side?
3. The Lord Jesus is completely holy. What is your understanding of ‘holiness’ (refer to Isaiah 6 and Luke 5)? What is the difference between the theology of cats and dogs? Reflect: Is Jesus the Lord and Commander of your life?
4. Read Joshua 5:10. The Lord Jesus’ sword was already drawn. Why was Joshua not slain?
5. Reflect on the year that has passed. With a time of silence, a humble heart, and a God, how have you encountered Jesus? How would you like to respond to your encounter/s?