Isaiah’s life changed when he encountered the holy Lord in a vision. In this message by Rev. Jeremiah Cheung, let us learn how to focus our worship and ministry on God through Isaiah’s example. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. Read the passage. What is your understanding of the passage? What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. Read v. 1. What did Isaiah see in the vision? This vision changed his life. During your worship time, what is your focus? Reflect: Who do you want to meet? Who/What is your “King Uzziah”? What preparations should we do so that we will be able to truly see God during our times of worship?
3. Read v. 5. What was Isaiah’s cry after he saw the vision of worship in heaven? Why did he do so? How about you, how do you see yourself? Read vv. 6-7 and share your thoughts and reflections on these.
4. Read v. 8. After Isaiah was cleansed, he heard the call of God. How did he respond? What are the 3 stages of serving God? In which stage are you presently? Read 1Cor. 15:9 and 1Tim.1:15 and share what can you learn from Paul’s example?
5. What hinders you from serving the Lord or what are the challenges in serving the Lord? Read vv. 8 and 11. What do you want to see, hear, and do?