If we are in Jesus Christ, we know that our troubles will ultimately work for good and that God will use our testimonies to reveal Himself to others. In this message by Ptr. Mike Cariño, let us learn from the unwavering faith of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your main takeaway from this message?
2. What were Daniel and his 3 friends going through?
3. Read vv. 1-18. The power of God is our confidence when we have troubles. Has there been a time when your faith or conviction was challenged? Please share. Read Ps 27:1-2, Isa 26:3-4, Jer 15:20. How has knowing God’s power helped you in times of troubles and hardships?
4. Read vv. 19-27. The presence of God is our comfort when we need trust. Do you struggle with knowing that God’s presence is with you? Please share. When was the last time you experienced God’s presence?
5. Read vv. 28-30. The praise for God is our cause when we achieve triumph. What was King Nebuchadnezzar’s response to the testimony for the 3 men? Does your testimony also cause people to praise God?
6. When we endure trials to stand for God, our testimonies help others know our God. Are you in a ‘flaming furnace’ right now? In what areas of your life is God speaking to you through this message?