True joy escapes us when we look for it in the wrong places. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shares three joyful changes that await us when we seek God in all circumstances. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. What things did you find joy in before you became a Christian and after you became a Christian? How are they different?
3. When a person is rejoicing in the Lord, it can be seen in three ways. What are these?
4. Contentment is not inborn. Are you content with your life? Are you able to accept different situations? Are you able to find the strength to face them? Can you share some practical advice? (v.11)
5. What is your understanding of ‘rejoice in the Lord’? How is it similar/different from today’s message?
6. What is your definition of ‘success’? What is God’s definition of ‘success’?
7. How would you like to respond to the message?