How we think determines how we live. In this message, Ptr. Mike Cariño urges us to manage our thoughts and choose to align our minds with that of Christ’s. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. In the story of the two wolves, which wolf are you feeding? In what way do you think you are feeding it?
3. Reflect on Proverbs 4:23 and Proverbs 23:7. Please share your thoughts on this.
4. Phil. 4:8 talks about the essence of having healthy thoughts. What kind of thoughts are we to think about? Why do you think Paul wants us to think such things?
5. Phil. 4:9 talks about the effect of having healthy thoughts. Why does Paul want us to practice these things?
6. In what way can you practice these things? In what area do you need help?