True faith leads to lasting joy while false faith brings destruction. We can distinguish one from the other by how they manifest in the life and beliefs of a person. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to guard our faith against falsehood by knowing Christ and making Him the center of our lives. Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. What is the difference between happiness and joy? Can you share some experiences regarding this?
3. Paul warned us to watch out for three ways false faith can be seen. What are these three manifestations?
4. What does it mean to watch out for dogs (Rev.22:15)? For evildoers (Luke 18:11-12)? For those mutilators of the flesh (Rom.2:28-29)?
5. Read Luke 18:11-12. Is God’s love for us dependent on what we do? Please share your thoughts.
6. There are also three ways true faith is seen; what are these three manifestations of true faith?
7. What does it mean to worship by the Spirit of the Lord (John 4:23), to boast in Christ (Proverbs 9:10, Acts 4:12), and to have no confidence in the flesh (James 4:6)?
8. What kind of faith do you have? Share your reflection and response to the message.