Within the Body of Christ, the older generation must love, respect, and train up its younger members while the latter are urged to exhibit Christ-likeness in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12). In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung gleans principles for ministry and living excellently from the examples of two young gospel workers, Timothy and Epaphroditus.
Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. What is the reason for Paul and Timothy’s unity of heart? What do you think are the reasons why people find it difficult to achieve and maintain unity?
3. What does God use to measure our ministry/service?
4. Who is Epaphroditus? How did Paul introduce him?
5. What kind of example did Epaphroditus leave behind?