Christians are called to be united for the sake of the gospel, but we each have a strong sense of self. How then can we be united? In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung talks about the basis, hindrances, and secrets to unity. With Paul’s urging to the Philippian church, we too are reminded to have the same mindset and attitude as that of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What is your greatest takeaway from this message?
2. What is the basis for our unity? (Phil 2:1-2) What experiences do you have in these 4 areas?
3. What are the hindrances to our unity? (Phil 2:3-4) What experiences do you have regarding these 4 areas?
4. What is the secret to unity? (Phil 2:5) What kind of heart does Jesus have? Which trait do you need to learn most?
5. What is your response to the message?