To live the Christian faith is to be engaged in a spiritual battle – and God wants us to be victorious. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explains how we can be overcomers in the midst of constant spiritual warfare. God has given us what we need – in Christ, in His word, and in the fellowship of His people.
Audio and video for this message are now available.
1. What are your learning/s from this message?
2. Our faith is not a playground but a battlefield. What do you think of this statement? Do you agree or disagree?
3. Paul taught the Philippian church that in order to be victorious in spiritual warfare, they must first conduct themselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel. What does this mean? How can we conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the Gospel?
4. To win this spiritual battle, the second thing to do is to stand firm. How can we stand firm? Every person has a dark side or weak points; what is yours?
5. To win this spiritual battle, the third thing we must do is to not allow the enemy’s oppositions to frighten us. What opposition are you facing? What are you afraid of?
6. How can we defeat the enemy’s attempts to frighten us? What attitude should we have towards God?
7. Grace and suffering are a package. What are your thoughts on this?