Message by Rev. Jeremiah Cheung. Audio and video for this message are now available.
Luke 8:40-42 / 49-56
1. What is your greatest takeaway from today’s message?
2. What is the difference between inadequate faith and a wicked, unbelieving heart? What kind of heart do you have towards God? Please share.
3. Differentiate the faith of Jairus and the faith of the Centurion.
4. For inadequate faith to experience resurrection power, it often has to undergo different kinds of test, namely: the test of fear, the test of silence, the test of interruption. Have you experienced these three kinds of test?
5. Which of these 3 kinds of test do you think is the most difficult?
6. How would you like to respond to this message?