Our lives and testimonies as Christians can either draw people to believe in the Lord or drive people away from the Lord. This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung sets out to explain the four ways in which we must train our bodies. He begins with an appeal to allow the transformative work of Christ to manifest in our personal lives. Audio and video are now available
01:18 Recap: What is Godliness?
03:10 Four aspects of the Physical Body
04:13 The First aspect: our Personal Life
04:24 1. Transformation: Before and After
05:03 — a. Life Before knowing the Lord
08:04 — b. Life After knowing the Lord
13:10 2. Two Kinds of Life: Religious vs Spiritual
13:40 — a. The Religious Life
28:39 — b. The Spiritual Life
40:48 What the Sermon on the Mount requires is possible only with Christ
44:04 What if Jesus lived a whole day for you?
53:01 Closing prayer
2 Corinthians 5:17, Philippians 1:20-21, Galatians 2:20
1. What is your takeaway from today’s message?
2. What is the difference between life before and life after knowing the Lord?
3. How did Paul describe himself as being religious? Phil. 3:5-6.
4. How does ‘spiritual life’ differ from ‘religious life’?
5. Finish the sentence. “If the Lord Jesus lived a whole day for me, …”