An important aspect of exercising our souls is the training of our minds to manifest the mindset of Christ. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to renew our minds daily in God’s sanctifying truth and transforming grace. Audio and video for this message are now available.
Ephesians 4:17-18 / Romans 12:2 / Philippians 2:3-5
00:43 Scripture Reading
01:10 Recap: Exercising the Body
02:33 Recap: Exercising the Spirit (Godliness)
04:09 Recap: The 1st function of our Souls: Emotions
Today, we look at the second function of our Souls: the Mind
06:59 Understand the mind
22:20 Understand the darkened mind
34:00 Practice renewing the mind
54:08 Closing Prayer
Questions for Reflection
1. What is the best thing that you have learned from this message? Please share.
2. Is the human mind good? Is it spiritual? Why didn’t God permit man to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?
3. After man sinned, the human mind became darkened. What does this mean?
4. Romans 12:2 says that we must renew our mind. What does this mean?
5. We must have a mindset like Christ’s. What is the mindset of Christ?