“Without faith, it is impossible to please God.” – Hebrews 11:6. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung examines the testimonies of Abel and Abraham, who both lived by faith and not by sight. Audio and video are now available.
2 Corinthians 5:7
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. What is your key takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. Ecclesiastes 11:4 says, “Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.” Do you agree with this statement? Do you have such an experience? Please share.
3. Which of the two paths do Cain and Abel each represent? Why do these two siblings have such contrary concepts? Why was God pleased with Abel’s sacrifice and not Cain’s offering?
4. Abraham and Lot both looked at their surroundings. What was different in what they saw? What did Lot see? What did Abraham see? What did Lot get? What did Abraham get?
5. Are you living by faith or by sight? Please share your experience.