Are you diligent in matters of heaven or matters of the world? In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung urges us to live a life that is committed to Christ and the glorious hope that we have in Him. Audio and video are now available.
2 Corinthians 5:1-5
Life Group Discussion Questions:
1. What is your key takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. What do the earthly tent and the heavenly dwelling represent? Why do you think these metaphors were used?
3. When a believer understands that he will have an eternal home in heaven someday, how will it affect his life in this world?
4. Paul first used a ‘house or dwelling’ as a metaphor, and later he changed this to ‘heavenly garment’. What spiritual meaning does the heavenly garment have? How can we have this glorious garment?
5. Paul said: “For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.” What does this mean? What attitude should we use to face this earthly life?