We may not control what life brings us, but we do get to choose how we respond to life’s events. This week, Ptr. Genesis Tan urges us to grow in godly wisdom so we can better understand our times and seasons, and live in a way that pleases God. Audio and video are now available.
Life Group Discussion Questions
1. What season of life are you in right now? Are you in a time of transition, waiting, ending or a new beginning? A time of difficulty or abundance?
2. How is God working in your current season of life? How do you feel about it?
3. What lessons are you learning from how God is molding you?
4. What are your current limits? How are they directing you to the mission God has called you at this season in your life?
5. What steps can you take to fully embrace the limits of your current season?
6. What changes do you need to make so that you can live wisely according to God’s ordained season for you?
7. What do you need to do today to prepare for the next season in your life?