This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung explains what it means to live as Salt of the earth and Light of the world (Matthew 5:13-16). Let Christ and His work in your life always be visible to a world that greatly needs to know Him. Audio and video are now available.
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. What is your key takeaway from this message?
2. What is the difference between being salt and being light? How can we be salt and light? (see Jesus calling in John 7:37)
3. We are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. What does the earth or the world refer to? According to John 17, in which three ways are we connected to the world?
4. We must be salt and light. What are the uses of salt? What are the uses of light?
5. You are light and salt. Have you taken steps to be salt and light? Please share your experience with the group.