“Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave.” (Matthew 20:26-27) In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung differentiates worldly leadership from the kind of leadership that God requires from us. Audio and video now available.
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. What is your key takeaway from this message?
2. What comes to mind when you hear about “servant-leadership”? How do you feel about it?
3. There are two kinds of leaders in this world: worldly leaders and spiritual leaders. Where does worldly leadership come from? How about spiritual leadership?
4. What kind of example did Jesus leave for the disciples to follow?
5. Are you willing to be a servant leader in your current ministry? Can you share some concrete ways on how you can do this?