This week, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung uses the Great Commission to explain what we must do as disciples of Christ. Audio and video now available.
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. What is your key takeaway from this message? Please share.
2. A disciple of the Lord has three characteristics. What are these? How are you doing as to these three characteristics?
3. When we say, “the church”, what immediately comes to your mind? Why?
4. What is the main verb in the Great Commission? How are we to fulfill it?
5. How do curriculum-based and life-on-life discipleship differ? Which one do you prefer? Please share.
6. If you are willing to be a disciple of the Lord and help others become His disciples, what must you do?