CBCP is a disciple-making church and we believe that discipleship starts at home. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shows how God puts emphasis on the family and explains the family’s role in the larger church. Audio and video now available.
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. What are the church’s first three core values? Please share what you know about each one.
2. God’s work can be divided into three main areas: creation, redemption, and restoration. These three aspects are all family-centered. Can you briefly explain how?
3. God’s design for the family begins with the relationship between the husband and the wife. In this relationship, what is the true meaning of love and submission? How can these (love and submission) be fulfilled/observed in the relationship?
4. God’s design for the family is also based on the relationship between parent and child. How should each party view their role and fulfill their responsibilities?
5. God’s requirement is for the family to serve Him. The family of Martha, Mary, and Lazarus is an example we may learn from. How did this family serve the Lord?