2 Peter 1:3-11 assures us that we have everything we need for a godly life in Christ. In this week’s message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shows us how to seek spiritual growth and maturity in pursuit of an abundant life. Audio and video now available.
2 Peter 1:3-11
1. Do not forget that we already have abundant life in God (2 Peter 1:3-4)
a. We already have _____ and ______
b. We already have _____ and _________ promises
2. Do not forget that we must make every effort to live out the abundant life from God (2 Peter 1:5-7)
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. Please share your key takeaway from this message.
2. The Bible says we already have life and godliness. What do life and godliness refer to?
3. The Bible says we already have great and precious promises. What are these great and precious promises?
4. The apostle Peter said we must make every effort to add 8 elements to our faith, 3 of which are foundational, 3 are internal, and 2 are external. What are these 8 elements? Which ones do you lack?