The Bible outlines how God expects us to relate to one another as members of His household. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shares the principles we need to follow to grow together as the family of God.
Scripture Passage: Ephesians 2:11-22
Lifegroup Discussion Questions
1. When you hear the word ‘church’, what comes to mind? What comes to your mind now that you understand the true meaning of the word ‘church’?
2. The church is God’s family. What are your thoughts about this statement: “We want outsiders to become family members, and we do not turn family members into outsiders”?
3. Nations have rules and so do families. The church is God’s family. Where can we find the rules for God’s family? How many rules do you think there are in God’s family? How can you know these rules more?
4. Family members share a home and so they must also share in the responsibilities inside the home. What are your responsibilities in God’s house?
5. A family has a leader. Who is the head of God’s family? Do you respect the family’s head?