God has destined each of us to be in specific places, positions and professions as opportunities to be ministers to people in need. It’s up to us to respond in faith to be God’s vessel in the midst of crisis. This week, Ptr. Nathan Tee challenges us to be attentive to God’s calling and make a difference for God’s Kingdom.
Read Today’s Scripture Passage
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Start with a prayer
2. Engage one another (15-30 mins)
• Share a time when your trust in God was challenged/put to a test.
3. Engage the mind (15-20 mins)
• Read the passage. Describe the situation Esther was facing.
• Where do you see God’s hands in the situation? What did you learn about God through the passage?
4. Engage the heart (15-20 mins)
• Have you faced a similar situation as Queen Esther where you were put in a difficult situation? How did you respond? Is there anything in the way you responded that you would want to change?
• With the position / opportunities God has given you, how are you using them now?
• How are you trusting God in the situation you are in?
5. Engage the hands (15-20 mins)
• With the position / opportunities God has given you and as the Lord leads you, what decisions do you need to make?
6. Engage with God in prayer (20-30 mins)
• Thank God for giving us opportunities to witness the work of His hands through the situations we are in. Praise God that despite our brokenness and weaknesses, He is still in-charge of our situations.
• Pray for God’s guidance, wisdom, and protection as we take the necessary risks; and to depend on God and entrust the outcome to Him.
Would you like to try joining a Life Group session? Fill out our Contact Form and our Life Group Officer will get in touch with you shortly.
Tithes & Offering
We praise the Lord that despite the Coronavirus pandemic, we can still worship online together. If CBCP is your home church and you are moved to give at this time, you may deposit your offerings via online fund transfer to our church bank accounts. Learn how to give.