Our circumstances may have changed but our mission as a disciple-making church remains the same: we will continue finding ways to Know God, Love People and Make Disciples while navigating this shift in our church life brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
As we navigate this shift, let us:
1. Pray relentlessly
“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” – Romans 12:12
Join us in our:
- Churchwide Online Prayer Meeting (Fridays, 8 pm)*
- Emerge Youth Saturday HOHOL (Saturdays, 8 pm)*
- Daily Prayer Rally with CCF x Unite714
* Send us a query through our online contact form if you’d like to join one of these private online meetings.
2. Keep the rhythm of work and rest
“Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it, you shall not do any work . . . ” Deuteronomy 5:13-14
We live in an unusual time, so it’s important to maintain a healthy balance of work and rest. Let us work for the Lord diligently despite the quarantine, but let us also get adequate and proper rest despite the crisis.
3. Share God’s Word
“Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.” – Colossians 3:16
We may be quarantined in our homes, but God’s Word will never be held in chains. Let us immerse ourselves in God’s word, God’s love, and God’s truth and let Him overflow into our personal relationships and circles of influences.
Make the most of our:
4. Care for our Community
“And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.” – Hebrews 13:16
- #FIGHTCOVID – Provide material support to our frontliners, partner mission organizations, and to vulnerable communities.
- Check-up on each other as a church family
5. Keep discipling one another!
“He is the one we proclaim, admonishing, and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.” – Colossians 1:28
- Discipleship begins in the home – Take this time to strengthen family relationships and spiritual habits inside the home.
- Explore online alternatives for your Life Groups, Journey Groups, and other Fellowships.
Church, may we continue to seek God and look to Him for strength, wisdom, and faithfulness as we heed the call to be an effective disciple-making church.
Stay connected with the church on social media! Like and follow us on Facebook or Instagram. Join our CBCP Viber Community to receive regular updates. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of new messages and Subscribe to our email newsletter.