The birth of Jesus Christ was revealed to different people through various signs – each signifying an aspect of God’s salvation plan for mankind. In this Christmas message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung shares a holistic interpretation of our Savior’s birth.. Audio and video for this message are now available.
Matt 1:18-23, 2:1-12, Luke 2:11-12
1. What is your personal takeaway from today’s message?
2. How is the virgin conception and birth a sign that a Savior has been born for us? Read 1 Timothy 1:15 and Isaiah 7:14.
3. How is the bright star a sign that a King was born for us? Read Matt 2:10-11 and Psalm 16:4. What do gold, frankincense, and myrrh represent?
4. How is being born in a manger a sign that a poor and humble Son of Man was born for us?
5. With these signs, is there anything hindering you to come to Jesus? Has there been a time when you doubted Jesus as your Savior? Do you struggle with embracing the fact that He has saved you from ALL your sins? How would you like to respond to today’s message?