While the conscience is the voice of God helping us discern right from wrong, intuition is knowledge received directly from God to reveal His will. In this message, Rev. Jeremiah Cheung answers three questions to help us understand and train our spirit’s intuition. Audio and video for this message are now available.
Hebrews 8:10-12 / Matthew 5:8
Last week, we talked about Conscience, one of the functions of our spirits. Today, we talk about the second function: Intuition.
01:02 Scripture Reading
05:52 1. What is Intuition?
15:28 2. What is the relationship between anointing and intuition?
27:31 3. How do we exercise spiritual intuition?
30:50 a. Practice keeping a pure heart
42:27 b. Practice obedience
52:58 Practical Exercise
1. What spiritual exercises have you been doing lately?
2. What does spiritual intuition mean?
3. How are anointing and intuition related? Do we need someone to teach us about spiritual matters? Please explain.
4. Can you give suggestions on how to keep a pure heart?
5. The more we obey God, the more we learn of His revelation. In what area(s) of your life do you need to obey God now?